An effective estate plan can help preserve and distribute wealth. A wide variety of estate planning tactics can minimize taxes and administration costs, establish trusts, arrange who is to inherit a business, structure charitable and annual gifting programs, etc.
- Make gifts more tax efficient
- Obtain current income tax deductions
- Reduce exposure to income, gift, and estate taxes
- Satisfy personal philanthropic goals
Through Planned Giving, we can help you plan for the future and potentially receive great tax benefits. Whether it’s a charitable gift annuity, a charitable lead trust of a gift of life insurance, you can fulfill you financial and retirement needs while supporting American Friends of Meir Panim.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Create permanent support for American Friends of Meir Panim through a gift of life insurance and generate an income-tax charitable deduction for yourself.
- Charitable Giving Estate Program: Use and insurance policy to make charitable contributions while protecting a donor’s estate.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: In return for a donation to American Friends of Meir Panim, you can receive a life time annuity – a fixed amount of income with a potential for favorable tax benefits. Our professionals will work with you to create a charitable gift annuity that meets your philanthropic goals.
- Charitable Lead Trust: When you entrust American Friends of Meir Panim with your assets for a fixed term, you can potentially create the best financial situation for your estate’s beneficiaries, while helping your favorite causes.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: Make a gift that will provide a fixed rate of return for a predetermined amount of time. At the conclusion of the term, the remainder becomes a charitable gift to American Friends of Meir Panim.
- Wills and Bequests: Remember American Friends of Meir Panim in your will and provide an important legacy for you and your family, while providing for future generations