For many years, we take care of the needy population in the elderly and adults, and are here for the children of needy families. Now even teenagers can get a response and support.
After several months of renovations and preparations, the club launched a solemn Ben Gurion new youth club in grades Z’- L.
Three times a week, the young people come to receive physical and psychological support, social and educational activities varied. Learning goals are strengthening, reducing crime and wandering among the youth, strengthening the self-image of each, and encouragement to work on behalf of others.
Not only the children of wealthy families can succeed:
- Modern computer room
- Discussions and conversations
- Art and craft
- Workshops on violence prevention and substance abuse
- Community Action of youth for the neighborhood and the city
- Preparation and support towards military service and national service
- Trips, outings, lectures, tournaments, evening recreation, White Nights
- Special sessions on holidays and memorial days
- Sport and Health in cooperation with the Sapir College
The place is managed by the director of the frame, a guide, three soldiers of the Nahal core, 4 Sin”sinim, and 3 Students scholarship recipients. All together partners to build a better future!